Delight in the Shabbat
Product Bundle Includes:
- One Shabbat Morning Siddur (128 pages in softcover) with Hebrew, English, and transliteration.
- One Erev Shabbat Siddur (46 pages in saddle stitched paperback) with Hebrew, English, and transliteration.
- One 32-page booklet that describes the significance of the traditions.
- One DVD filled with videos, audio, and music to learn traditional songs and prayers.
- One Audio CD, in MP3 format, with the traditional blessings sung in Hebrew.
The products in the “Delight in the Shabbat” bundle are provided as a means to help you set apart the Shabbat and enter into the rest and joy of this day. As those who have confessed Yeshua as our Messiah and Savior, we all have been grafted into Israel, and have Abraham as our father (Rom 4:11–12; 11:17). As such, all of us have become partakers in the “rich root of the olive tree.”
Through these resources, we hope to give you some background to the rich traditions of the Shabbat as celebrated throughout the centuries by the people of Israel. Many of these traditions are very ancient, and some were doubtlessly observed by Yeshua and His disciples as they celebrated the Shabbat. We know that Yeshua set the Shabbat apart as a special day, for we read in the Gospels that He made it His habit to be in the synagogue on Shabbat (Luke 4:16). And those who followed Yeshua and confessed Him to be their Master also observed the Shabbat (Luke 23:56). Our desire is that you, too, will find in the Shabbat a day of light and joy as you walk in the footsteps of Yeshua.