804Grk – Continuing Greek Reading: The Gospel of Mark – Online Class
|Sundays 10:00am (PST)||$130.00|
|Sunday 5:00pm (PST)||$130.00|
Have you taken two full years of Greek at TorahResource Institute or elsewhere? Would you like an opportunity to practice reading and continue learning Greek with a small group in weekly online meetings?”
If you are interested in an online, continuing reading class to enhance your ability to read Biblical Greek, then this class is for you.
Day and Times: Sundays at 10:00 am and 5:00pm (Pacific Time)
- 3 hours of preparation per week
- Weekly live session 1 1/2 hours long
- Reading from Mark chapter 1 and onwards in Greek
- During live class: Reading Greek, translating out loud and discussing features of grammar and syntax.
- Review material and articles provided by the instructor
1) A print Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graecae, 28th edition (Institute for New Testament Textual Research), commonly abbreviated to NA-28, or an acceptable print equivalent. A Greek-English Interlinear New Testament is not acceptable. If this textbook is cost-prohibitive, please contact the instructor.
Instructor: André-Philippe Therrien
Course Options: This class can be taken as a standalone class or can be taken as part of a certificate program.
Program Path: Those who would like to add this to their certificate program may do so. It is not required for any of the programs but does count as 1 QTR hour.
Course Requirements: Two years of Greek at TorahResource Institute (or equivalent). This class also requires basic knowledge of a computer, a good internet connection, headphones and an external or built-in microphone.