Celebrate the Feast – Collected Articles on the Spring Festivals
|Book 6×9 Softcover (PDF Also Provided Upon Purchase)||$24.99|| |
|Direct Download PDF||$14.99|| |
The Spring Feasts begin the festival season and have been a central focus for both Judaism and Christianity throughout history. Celebrate the Feast takes various articles written by Tim Hegg, Caleb Hegg, and Rob Vanhoff that focus on aspects of Passover, counting the Omer, and Shavuot (Pentecost). Chapters in the book include topics such as the command of circumcision, the story of the Exodus, the Last Supper, the chronology of the Passion, rabbinic tradition surrounding these holidays, calendar issues, and a modern Passover Haggadah that highlights the death and resurrection of Yeshua the Messiah. These various articles now compiled into a single work is a fantastic resource for this season, and a wonderful addition to anyone’s library.
This 283-page soft-cover includes a collection of articles from Tim Hegg, Caleb Hegg, and Rob Vanhoff that focus on Passover, Shavuot and counting the omer.
Table of Contents:
- Are the Festivals for Today?
- The Festivals: A Picture of the Divine Wedding
- Gentile Believers & Pesach in the Pre-Destruction Era
- The Significance of Circumcision
- Shabbat Hagadol
- What Does the Word Passover “Pesach” Mean?
- Chameitz & Pesach
- The Four Cups
- One Cup or Two: An investigation into Luke’s two Cups
- An Investigation of “The Lord’s Table”
- The Chronology of the Crucifixion
- Messiah Our Pesach Has Also Been Sacrificed
- What Are We to Learn from Judas Iscariot?
- What Really Happened in Egypt?
- The Hardening of Pharaoh’s Heart
- Saved by His Life
- Shabbat Pesach
- Chag HaMatzot
- Counting the Omer & Other Calendar Issues
- What God Intends to Teach us From the Festival of Shavuot
- Shavuot, the Torah, & the Arabbon of the Ruach
- Passover Haggadah for Disciples of Yeshua.